An open source web-based system for managing dynamic web content.
Suitable for publishing articles, announcements, events, etc. Provides an
administration interface for content managers. Front-end pages can be customized.
- Add dynamic content to a static website
- Easy-to-use Web based control panel for content managers
- Schedule content for publication on a given date
- Schedule content to expire on a given date
- Automatic recognition of URLs in content
- Ability to use selected HTML tags within the content
- Ability to upload and link images, PDF documents, HTML files
- Ability to "include" formatted HTML pages
- Coexists with web publishing software such as GoLive and Dreamweaver
- Categorize content in 'sections' and by 'topics
- Content is stored in a database for easy and fast access
- Illustrated online user manual
beginners should find the code simple enough to customize
- Released under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
UIPublish is developed using GNU/Linux and Apache.
It has been reported to work on Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows 2000.
UIPublish should run on any platform where you can run MySQL and PHP.
If you run it on a platform other than the ones mentioned above, please
let me know.
Please send in your experiences, suggestions, bug reports, and patches.
Last modified: 2003-05-22, A. Chavan (chavan at users.sourceforge.net)